Feeling lonely after your divorce, even with people all around you?
Do you feel your “friends” are drifting away …
now that you’re separated from your ex?
Are you burying yourself in your work and having an empty personal life?
Do you wonder if you’re too old to attract a good man?
Wish there was an easier way to find new relationships,
especially in a new city?
Sign up for our FREE one-hour teleseminar:
Tuesday August 30, 2011
8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
This teleseminar is for you if:
- You are a busy career-focused woman who is recently divorced or separated after a long term relationship.
- You’ve realized that life is too short to be burying yourself in your work all the time.
- You’re determined to finally “get a life!”
- You’d love to find an easy way to meet new people and create long-lasting and deeply fulfilling relationships.
- You’ve been focusing on other people for all these years, and you’re FINALLY ready to focus on YOU, for a change.
You’ve realized that life is too short to be burying yourself in your work all the time! You’re determined to finally “get a life,” and you’d love to find an easy way to meet new people and create long-lasting and deeply fulfilling relationships.
In this complimentary 60-minute teleseminar, you’ll learn:
- Surprising insights on why you need new friendships after a divorce
- The critical steps you must take to attract the right relationships into your life, whether you’re looking for close friendships or a life partner
- Where to go to find your “peeps” … new relationships that will nurture your heart and soul
- Top tips for being charismatic … attracting, developing and nurturing the new relationships.
As bonus gifts, you will also receive:
Wings for Women® was founded by Keiko Hsu, who was inspired by her own transformation after her 26-year marriage AND her 20+ year corporate career crumbled during the same year … a painful double whammy that became an emotional roller coaster. She decided to make the leap and to use her divorce as a catalyst to start a whole new chapter of her life. Since then, she has transformed her life into one filled with passion, possibilities, and joy, and she is committed to helping other women to find their wings too.
To Your Happiness!
Wings for Women®
San Francisco, CA