Feeling lonely after your divorce, even with people all around you?
Do you feel your “friends” are drifting away …
now that you’re separated from your ex?
Are you burying yourself in your work and having an empty personal life?
Do you wonder if you’re too old to attract a good man?
Wish there was an easier way to find new relationships,
especially in a new city?
Sign up for our FREE one-hour teleseminar:
Tuesday August 30, 2011
8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
This teleseminar is for you if:
- You are a busy career-focused woman who is recently divorced or separated after a long term relationship.
- You’ve realized that life is too short to be burying yourself in your work all the time.
- You’re determined to finally “get a life!”
- You’d love to find an easy way to meet new people and create long-lasting and deeply fulfilling relationships.
- You’ve been focusing on other people for all these years, and you’re FINALLY ready to focus on YOU, for a change.
You’ve realized that life is too short to be burying yourself in your work all the time! You’re determined to finally “get a life,” and you’d love to find an easy way to meet new people and create long-lasting and deeply fulfilling relationships.
In this complimentary 60-minute teleseminar, you’ll learn:
- Surprising insights on why you need new friendships after a divorce
- The critical steps you must take to attract the right relationships into your life, whether you’re looking for close friendships or a life partner
- Where to go to find your “peeps” … new relationships that will nurture your heart and soul
- Top tips for being charismatic … attracting, developing and nurturing the new relationships.
As bonus gifts, you will also receive: