Book Keiko to speak at your next event!
Keiko Hsu, CPC, ACC is an engaging and insightful speaker who is an expert in how to reinvent yourself and thrive after life-shaking transitions such as divorce, job layoff, re-organizations, or unexpected retirement. Her presentations are uplifting, thought-provoking, practical, and action-oriented.
Her personal experiences in transforming her own life after a devastating divorce and layoff uniquely enable Keiko to inspire and motivate women who are navigating through life-after-divorce, life-after-corporate, or a major career shift. Keiko is well known for being positive and resilient during challenging situations, seeing the silver lining in the clouds, living life full out, and manifesting her dreams and deepest desires.
Her audience gets clarity, courage and confidence from her wisdom and her 5-step WINGS process which helps women to find their wings, reach new heights in their life, career, and relationships, and live a joyful life. They also take away actions they can implement immediately to accelerate their personal growth and move forward.
Keiko is an award-winning certified Life Coach, Business and Executive Coach, Life-After-Divorce Mentor, Speaker, Author of Love Your Life After Divorce, and Founder of Wings for Women®. She is also the host of the inspiring Wings for Women® Radio Show on iTunes.
Most Requested Presentations
Create A Personal Roadmap: New Beginnings After a Big Break-Up
(like Divorce, Separation, Layoff, or Unexpected Retirement)
Sudden endings to long term relationships or careers can be life-shaking. You know you’re embarking on a new chapter of your life or career, but the future may look unclear and scary. What’s next for you? How can you create the life that YOU want? You will leave with:
- A clear vision of what’s possible for you, for the next chapter of your life
- Specific goals to get you there … without getting derailed
- Top 3 tips on how to address obstacles that get in your way, especially self-sabotage.
3 Keys to Create New Relationships that Nurture Your Heart & Soul
After a big transition like divorce, separation, layoff, or relocation, you might feel empty and lonely, even if there are people all around you . You could cope by burying yourself in “busy work” … at the risk of having no personal life. Does that sound like you? Are you ready to get back in the game again? You will learn:
- The 3 steps you must take to attract the right relationships into your life … friendships or partners
- Where to go to find your “peeps” … new relationships that will nurture your heart and soul
- How to reclaim your natural charisma.
Melt the Obstacles to Turbocharge Your Results!
Self-Coaching Techniques for the Ambitious Businesswoman
Tired of being stopped by procrastination or self-limiting obstacles? As busy, ambitious businesswomen, we have our great days, and our not-so-productive days. You’ve set big goals for yourself this year. Discover how to coach yourself to maneuver around those mental barriers that get in your way. Get the energy, motivation, and confidence to achieve results faster! You will take away:
- A simple tool to determine when self-coaching can be effective
- An understanding of 4 common mental blocks that hold us back from success
- Insights into limiting beliefs about growing your business or advancing your career
- Self-coaching techniques to help you overcome these limiting beliefs.
Inner Courage: Taking the Big Leap to a Brighter Future
Overcoming Fear of Creating the Next Chapter of Your Life after a Big Transition
If you’ve faced a sudden ending to a long term relationship or career, you might feel like the world is coming to an end. But perhaps it’s an opportunity to create a new beginning for a brighter, more joyful future? A chance to “write your own chapter” for your next stage of life? Yes, it takes courage to leap into the unknown, but you CAN develop the inner courage to take the big leap and reinvent your life. You will leave with:
- The confidence and sense of empowerment of what you can create for YOUR future
- A clear roadmap designed by you to guide you through the next chapter of your life
- The key strategies to crush fears and develop the courage to take the big leap.
Contact us to book Keiko for your next event!
Call (415) 970-6977 or email her at keiko (at) WingsForWomen (dot) net.